Sunday, October 31, 2010

Organic Jojoba oil!


Aura Cacia Organics 100% pure vegetable oils are extracted from natural botanical sources. In addition to their soothing and protecting properties, these oils are highly valued for their ability to nourish the skin with antioxidants and natural vitamins. This is the only oil used in my roll on perfumes aside from the fragrance and Essential oils used to add scent. You can feel the richness as soon as it's applied. Sure it cost a bit more to make it this way but the skin benefits greatly out weigh the cost and a little bit really does go a long way. Simply just apply to your pressure points on the inside of your wrists, the backs of your knee's, inner for arm and neck!

2 comments:

TylerBychanel said...

Thats Pretty Kind "It costs More" But its worth it for Your customers. Love it Amazing.. Ive said it once and I shall say it again Its wonderful How personal the company is with your customers.

sweet pine said...

Ok so I FINALLY figured out how to subscribe! I tried to do this the day I posted my poem for the contest by hitting the subscrube button down below, but IT DID NOT WORK!!!!!
I hope this is okay now and my entry counts!