Monday, June 14, 2010

The Dove Awaits

Now I lay me down to rest,
I'll tell the Lord I did my best.
I leave this world while I am young
My sweet little life had just begun.
I don't know much of heaven's bliss'
I do know I'll miss your kiss...
Your smile, your face, your sweet embrace.

My wings are small and I can't wait,
I see my dove from heaven's gate.

Please don't worry for don't you see,
My Heavenly Father has promised me
We'll be together in eternity.

Be brave and strong it won't be long
until that glorious day,
My friend the dove will come for you
to help you on your way.
You'll be surprized when you arrive
to see my smiling face.
I'll lead you in and we'll begin
to celebrate at heaven's gate.
My wings are small and I can't wait,
I'll ride this dove to heaven's gate.
It's time to go, I'll say good bye.
My friend the dove awaits.

"Nana" we will all see you again, then you can show me how to do push ups!<3

Natalie Verdugo June 24,2008 to May 31, 2010

No comments: